Tuesday 14 August 2007

School is in session

It's the middle of August- and this is my first entry of the month! Last week I realised that I wanted to start school *this* week so I better get organized. So, after a lot of time and effort, I'm just barely organized enough now to be back at the books with the kids. Some more fine-tuning will be needed, but we got going yesterday. While the kids are not bouncing-off-the-walls excited about it- at least they're not dragging their feet and moaning and groaning.

Please pray for my patience. A change of surroundings has not changed their abilities to annoy and exasperate me nor my tendencies to over-react and pre-judge. All in all it's going well, though!

We still have a few boxes around and there are still some toys in the formal living area. Wonder when those things will get taken care of?

Time to get ready for a swim at the Y and then the library!

Trusting in Jesus,
Naomi for the Colliers

No comments: