Wednesday 25 July 2007

We have furniture! (and a lot of boxes)

Our furniture has been delivered so we have places to sit and sleep. We also have an incredible number of boxes to unpack. The kitchen boxes are done and almost everything has found a spot to live in, though there are still a few items sitting on the counters that really need to be put someplace else. Next I think I'll tackle the bed linens and towels and maybe the school books after that. This is going to take a while.

My hob has a gas leak, so I can't use the cooktop until the plumber gets here. Oh, and I still need to finish planning out the school year. And, of course, there's laundry and housekeeping (such as it is) and grocery shopping to do. Have I mentioned I miss Tesco?

On the blessings side, we're all healthy and well. Kyrie has another birthday party to attend this weekend and I just signed her up for the Instruments of Praise homeschool beginners band for the fall. She's going to learn percussion. I've found a Christian dance school that has ballet classes, so Abigail can continue with that. Aidan has a Cub scout pack and we're waiting for the fall to decide on a Scout troop for Alex. Tartan and I are just waiting to see what and how we're going to be involved with outside activities.

Thanks for all the prayers and we're praying that you're well and rejoicing in the Lord.

Trusting in Jesus,
Naomi for the Colliers

No comments: