Tuesday 24 April 2007

Alex's First

Well, if Mom gets to blog on this, so do I. Hello! I'm Alex, oldest child of the Collier clan. This blog should be a most enjoyable outlet for my urges to write. I'll be making regular contributions to the blog, even though Mom rules the blog.

Everybody in the family is doing a complex juggling act, involving schoolwork, household chores, extra-curricular activities and the upcoming move. So far, it seems to be working. I am looking forward to the move back, excited about seeing old friends. Alas, I will miss my friends here very much. I will have to adapt to Texas weather again - Scotland is much colder and rainier.

At moment, I'm juggling three imaginary worlds in my head, trying to finish my schoolwork before we move and trying to stay sane. The last is probably the most difficult.

Stay tuned for Doctor Who...

Trusting in the Lord,
Alex for the Colliers

No comments: