Saturday 28 March 2009

Pictures of some of us


Kyrie with her hair up in a ballet bun.


Aidan with a big grin.


Abigail and Kayleigh like to pose.



I took all the pictures with the tripod. The one of me I set up using Kyrie as a stand in (she's nearly as tall as me) and then had her take the photo. I had to do some adjusting of color and contrast afterwards. No pictures of Tartan and Alex because they're away at the moment. Aimee is sleeping, otherwise I probably couldn't have taken these pics.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Great pictures. Seeing how much older the kids look reminds me how much we need to make a trip to see y'all and meet Aimee. :)

Unknown said...

Love the photos. For some reason, even though there's no real frame of reference, Kyrie looks really tall in this pic.

The Collier Academy said...

Well, she IS tall for her age. I think maybe I zoomed in on her more than I did with Aidan so she looks bigger against the backdrop of trees. Maybe- I'm just making a guess.