Wednesday 9 April 2008

A wee bit of Scotland

If we can't be in Scotland, then the next best thing is to have friends from Scotland visiting. It's been wonderful seeing the Richardsons and the Farmers and getting all the news. I don't like to put up pictures unless I've asked permission- and I didn't think of it. If I remember to, then I'll post a pic or two.

I like listening to their perspectives and impressions of Americans, and Texans in particular. I'm a native Texan (lack of accent notwithstanding) so I really do like to hear what they think. I hope they go back and have such glowing reports of what a great place it is that we get to see even more of our Banchory friends in the future! And, if the Pletchers are not available, we'd be more than happy to host, though we have to admit the accommodations are a bit tighter. :)

Though I miss Scotland, I do love Texas and one of the best things about living here is being closer to family again. We got to visit with Michelle and Mark this past weekend and just have a fun time together and catch up. Bianca and Jay had to bow out, but that's okay because we can just arrange another time to see them. Besides, they're babysitting for us this coming weekend. :)


Trusting in Jesus,
Naomi for the Colliers

No comments: