Tuesday 11 December 2007

Christmas shopping

Don't hate me, but my Christmas shopping is nearly done. I'm still waiting for one item to show up and we haven't finished getting gifts for the kids' extracurricular activity teachers. I thought we were finished, but I forgot a few. Other than that, Tartan has a few things he's in charge of procuring and maybe I'll get a few small things to round out the stockings. I'm feeling rather relieved, especially since I started a little later than I usually do.

We have lights up around the eaves outside the house (for the first time in I'm not sure how many years)! I also got a pair of pre-lighted mini trees to stand to either side of the front door. I think they look cute.

We don't have any Christmas pictures or even the beginning of a Christmas letter, though- but that's nothing new.

Time to get started with school, of which this is our last week until after the new year. Hopefully with so many things done, we'll take the opportunity to savor the season and give thought to the Saviour.

Merry Christmas, y'all!
>Naomi for the Colliers

1 comment:

Gateway School and Learning Center said...

Hi Naomi and Family,
Our Abigail turned 7 yesterday and we thought of you as we do each year because the night before she was born we were at a party at your house. Sounds like you are settling into TX nicely, we are still waiting for you to move back to Alaska. Love and Merry Christmas,
Lisa and Co≥