Thursday 5 January 2012

We have now set up a charitable trust fund in Aimee's name for any gifts that people would like to make. While the specific charities that the fund will support have not yet been selected, I we expect it to include Compassion International, Pregnancy Assistance Center North, Samaritan's Purse, and others.

To make a charitable gift, please address it to:

Aimee Katherine Collier Memorial Fund
Amegy Bank

(Any Amegy Bank will be able to ensure the contributions are directed to the right account.)

Thank you for your continued prayerful support.

Tartan and Naomi

2 comments:

Therese Samperi said...

Naomi, your strength empowers me. I cannot fathom what you are enduring. I do remember your precious angel as I worked the nursery at Creekside. I remember how attached she was to her siblings even at such a young age. She was an angel on earth and know that the Lord needed her now.

Your belief in the Lord and your faith is unwavering. I know that the visit you made to Elizabeth's family was hard for you as it would be for anyone but I hope it helped both families in the healing process.

We will continue to pray for all of you. I know the power of prayer and I know that this is the only thing I can do at this time.

May God be with you as you continue through the week's services. Know that you are loved by many and are prayed for constantly.

Therese Samperi

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.