Saturday 26 May 2007

Only a few days left

It's Saturday. I've figured out where most things will be packed and Kyrie's Girl Scout vest (waistcoat) has all her patches on it ready for bridging tomorrow. It was sunny to start with today and my dear husband just had to be out and take us with him on a long drive. I have to admit I was reluctant and I knew the kids would be, too, but overall it was a nice drive. Unfortunately, we left just before lunchtime and didn't find a place to stop until around 3pm. Aidan bluntly stated that his dad was trying to starve his children. Lunch\dinner (linner? dunch?) was at Lisi's Country Restaurant near Aviemore. It was a lovely, cozy place and the food was excellent- even taking into account how hungry we were. We had rain and a little bit of hail on the way home.

Tomorrow is our last Sunday at our church here in Banchory. Next Sunday we'll be walking into a different building with different people, but still the same family of God. We're kind of wondering where we'll end up. We may try the church plant started by our previous congregation in The Woodlands.

I hope I'm not too weepy tomorrow.

I'm not sure when we'll have a chance to blog again as the two remaining desktop computers will be boxed up for the air shipment on Monday. Unless I get a chance tomorrow, I'll likely be writing from Houston. It seems a bit strange and still a little unreal.

Trusting in the Lord,
Naomi for the Colliers

No comments: