Tuesday 1 May 2007

Aidan's 1st blog

Sat. The first thing I had to do was tying knots- square knots. And then I went to the Admiral's Benbow (the leaky bucket) where I had a lot of fun. Then I went to Skull and Crossbones and went water-cannon shooting: got wet! And then I went to outrace the Black Pearl which was a raingutter regatta. And then I went musket shooting. I got to shoot bb's. I hit the target once. Nighttime. Had s'mores. Then to the campfire where Dad and I sang the song of the "Scottish" Moose- Fred. Then went to bed. Sun. Had breakfast of egg, pop tart and a tropical Capri Sun. Then we started off for the airport. When we got on the plane, I played a lot of Harry Potter on my gameboy. We drove a lot of miles from Edinburgh to home. When I got home I was happy to see my family. The end.

No comments: